Anti Ragging Cell
- A College Anti Ragging Committee is hereby formed to deal with complaints relating to instances of ragging inside the campus. Any such instance of Ragging should immediately be brought to the notice of the committee who shall take cognizance of the complaint and investigate the matter and then initiate strict punishment to the student/students who have committed the crime.
- The committee shall keep
- 1. Continuous watch & vigilance for ragging incidents so as to prevent its occurrence.
- 2. Promptly deal with the incidents of ragging brought to the notice and summarily punish the guilty by putting forth its suggestions before the authority competent to take action.
- 3. Ensure compliance of the provisions of the Kerala Prohibitions of Ragging Act 1998(Act 10 of 1998).
- Instructions to the First Year Students:
The I year students are required to be a aware of the anti – ragging measures and are instructed to report any difficulty encountered to the college authorities listed below:
- 1. The Principal.
- 2. The Head of the Department of the concerned department.
- 3. The Class Advisor.