- The objective of the ISTE Chapter is to keep the faculty members of the College updated about the recent technologies. The Institute arranges lectures and invites eminent personalities from Industries and other Organizations to deliver lecture at our campus. The topics of the lectures are decided by the speakers. These topics are related to their work experience at their organization.
- 1. Organizing students symposiums and seminars.
- 2. Organizing weekly/monthly quiz programmes for members.
- 3. Organizing lectures by experts from industry, R&D organizations, defense services, government departments and other institutions.
- 4. Coaching programme for writing competitive examinations and attending job interview.
- 5. Training programme on report writing, project management
- 6. Cultural programmes.
- 7. Entrepreneurship development programmes.
- 8. Lectures on moral values and ethics.
- 9. Discussions, brain-storming sessions, group activities.
- 10. Training in public speaking and Training in becoming a master Student.
- 11. Visits to industry and work sites.
- 12. Programmes in leadership and personality development.